Sunday, September 9, 2007

WHAT?

I have studied psychology for 8 years +. I believe that I have issues. And yes for you who really know me, you don't need to send me e-mails. I get it.
The reason behind this is that I want to understand people. Why they do the things they do. Mostly I really wanted to know me. Why I am the way I am, do the things I do, and where do I really want to go with my life. I feel that the better I understand "me" the better I can control myself.
So, as some of you know, I was not always such a nice guy. I have maybe done some bad things in my life. So I really wanted to know way. Want makes a person turn to a life of crime.
I have seen the devil.
I have became his best friend.
To really understand a psycho, you have to become one. To truely understand way he does the things he does you must think like them. You need to get inside his mind. Become him. Then you can understand the "why". And with this "insight" you can prodict him. Outthink him. Catch him.
I have been studying this for years.
It is called criminal profiling. Something that you may know something about. There are a line of T.V. shows. CSI-Criminal Minds ( love that name ) I can go on. It is nothing new. But I have been studying this way before the T.V. shows. I watch them and point out the things that don't match up. They do use real profilers to help write these shows but let me tell you this, they leave out so much.
Anyways my point:
I have started profiling the "normal" people around me so I can prodict them.
Control them.
I know this is wrong.
But I'm O.K. with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So ..profile me..true!!..I'd be interested..lol.!!!!!