skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, September 6, 2007
It's time...
You know what?!!? I'm going to try to apply my go to it attitude to this weight thing. I have never cared about it before and I guess that's why I'm at where I'm at. So... Lets see what we can do.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Good on ya!!!!............:)
September 9, 2007 at 5:52 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bigbadman
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(34)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(19)
where I have gone.....
I want too cry
380 hits!!!!!
I did it!!!!!
Control
Hey sexy Lamp.....
Voices in my head
Man/Guy/Gay?????
Ego Trip'n
Reality Dating Application
Mr. Monkey Arms
WHAT?
It's time...
So I'v been thinking...
There are people out there that have issuess!!!!!!!
'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sid...
I think that I'm starting to understand....
OMG
Well, I will try one more time to explain this the...
►
August
(3)
About Me
BigBadMan
relabling myself, redefining who I am,
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Good on ya!!!!............:)
Post a Comment