Thursday, September 6, 2007

So I'v been thinking...

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyrannies of evil men."
What is the path of the righteous? To follow the laws of God? I see the followers of God and what they "do" and I'm not shere I want to steal old peoples money or f**k little boys. I know thats not fair, so no hate mail please. But I don't think that I'm the righteous. And I'm not the selfish. But 'tyrannies of evil men' fits me like a glove. I am a tyrant. A control freak. A PROfectionist to the highest level. What I want to do I do. What I don't want to do I do care.( We have talked about that before). So I think that we all try to be the righteous,but we're not now are we? But when we try to be righteous thats when we face the hard ships of the world. The selfish and their one sided give me attitude. Or the I am in charge thinking of evil men.
"Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brothers' keeper and finder of lost children."
I am tried of trying to help people who don't want help. But for some reason I feel the need to open doors for girls or give directions, ect... I hold a door open for a women and I get one of them 'your a sexest ' looks. But if you want to know something, or want to learn who to do something then I'm your man. If I don't know how to do something I will go out and learn it so I can teach it to you. I would like to think of myself as blessed. I have alot of friends. And they all put up with my s**t.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. "
Go ahead and do something to one of my friends. It hurts me when other people try to screw with my friends. This one time one of my friends stopped up at my job to have a beer with me after work. Well we went to the store in my car and then came back. We then notice a homeless guy walking away from my friends truck. To make a long story short. The guy had been in his truck, when we caught up to him down the road he lied about it. But when I was done with him, he admitted to it and apoligized to my friend.

"And you will know I am the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

No comments: