Well, I have given this a lot of thought and I have come to this conclusion:
There is something wrong with me.
You all know that reason I started this blog. Over a girl that mentally put her hands around my neck and chocked me. Figertively speaking. So I want to explore this. Passion it is called I guess. I'm going to say that I'm crazy.
Think about this. If I want to do something, then I do it. I don't let nothing get in my way.
"It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with, and it will not stop. EVER!!"
-----Terminator
That is the words that go through me head when ever the going gets hard. But if I want something then no one or anything can truely stop me.
And there is the problem.
Because on the other side of this coin is the "I do not care"
I have a job. I care that I have this job because I know that I need the money to pay the bills. But I don't care about the job. I care that I have the job but don't care about the job. So I always show up for work and do what I need to do to get by. I'm late for work maybe once in every five years (yes I said 5 years ) and I call out sick even less then that. Because I need the job. If you try and get me fired, then I'll make it my business to run you down then out. Do anything that could get me in trouble that could lead me to get fired and we have problems. No, I'm sorry, you will have problems. I will have the solutions.
Do you understand?
I love food...
You should see me eat.


1 comment:
AHHHHHH................FOOD....my other "passion".....LOL
Post a Comment