I have been asked to put in my two cents on this topic:
This women is dating this guy that is kind of awkward. Well with his arms. I guess that he really doesn't know what to do with them. So I have been given three choises to choose from. One.dump him. Two, keep him. Or three, ( and by far the most disstrubing girls ) see if he is anygood in bed.
O.K. here we go....
See how this guy is around his family and friends. Does he have or not have the same problems around people he knows well. This will tell you one of two things. If he does have this "problem" around his friends then he will always be like that. If he doesn't ( does he hug his loved ones, play around with his guy friends ) then he is just that way with you. That means that this awkwardness will pass with time.
1) Dump him? If he is the same with everyone, and this bothers you then yes.
2) Keep him? If you think you can get use it it then yes.
3) ????? He just may have a "banana" Yes.
Now lets say that he is just awkward around you. That mean he finds so intising that he doesn't know what to do with him self.
1) Dump him? No, he will get over it.
2) Keep him? Where the hell is his confedence? NO.
3) ?????? If he is this awkward how do you think he will be in bed.
NICE
I can answer each question yes or no.
I'm not VOTING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I vote to keep him regardless of his probs!!!!.....he can't help the way he is..and if the girl likes him..she should love him for who ever he is.....she's prob not perfect either!!!...
Okay, I guess we should have thought to put the poll in a mans perspective. Imagine if a girl had hairy monkey breasts...now would you dump her?
Post a Comment