Well, I will try one more time to explain this then I'm off to the next topic. I hope.
Years ago I seen this movie. The fast and the furious. Now I hope that you all have seen this flick. One hell of a movie. It moved a lot of people to do a lot of stupid things. Now I am not saying that street racing is new. My dad used to drag race his GTO on old backwoods streets. And he loved his Superbee. He would race the cops if they thought they could beat him.
Anyways, the point is this is not new. But when I saw that movie I was like hell I have just got to have one of them kind of cars. So I went to the car dealer and found one that I really liked:

Now I have it. It's mine. And I don't let no one drive it. This is a old pic and I have done work to the inside. But this is it.
So that leads us to this point. I seen something that I wanted so bad and I went out and made that happen. This is a problem I think. Now I don't do this all the time and I don't do this with every thing I see. I seen a lot of cars, ownd some, but it's not like I have to have every car I saw. But when I saw that movie I knew that I just had to have one of them suped-up street monsters. It was all I thought about. It was my world.
Don't get me wrong here. It's not like I now have the car I'm ok with it. Are you kidding me? I try to keep it as clean as I can. If I can, I will bye something to add to it. You should see the inside! Layed the f**k out!! With the biggest and badest sound system I could fit into it.
( now I just bragging )
The point is: I think that this level of "passion" is a problem.

1 comment:
Yes...passions can be a "problem"...My passions..become my obsessions!!
Post a Comment