Friday, September 14, 2007

Voices in my head

Have you ever been driving down the road and some animal runs in front of your car? You hear that voice "WATCH OUT!!!!!" Or how about when your at the store and you go by the candy " Oh that looks good, lets get it." ? Or "don't do it!". Or your talking to some rude sales person and that voice says " tell them to go to hell.". Or when your all alone at home, you haven't went outside for a day or week or so and that voice in the back of your head says " take the shotgun out of your mouth, it's not worth it."
Kidding about the last one.
But suriously. We all hear that voice. Some call it intuition.
But this is the real question:
When it comes to the voices, which would be worse?
Believeing the voices are real?
Or believeing they are not?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear voices...i call it "6th sense"....I always listen to my 6th sense...It's always right!!!!

Anonymous said...

The only voice I ever hear in my head is my own....if i heard anyone elses I think I would be freaked out!

BigBadMan said...

Thats what I mean Tracie, but you do hear that voice ( yes yours )
But the real question here:
believe it
or not??????????????