Monday, September 10, 2007

Reality Dating Application

O.K. maybe that was alittle to much.
As you know, I have a medical reason for being this big. Now that I know what it is and I have fixxed the problem. I'm loosing the weight. 130 so far. Yeah!!!!
But here goes the thing:
I want to find a girlfriend before I loose all this weight. I want a women who will love me for me. I do not want to be sitting across the table one day looking into my wifes eyes and thinking to myself:
"You wouldn't date me when I was big, but there you sit, you said 'for better or worse', you are such a lier".....

Am I wrong here???????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank-you for the 'sexy' comment, that made me smile... i wanted to comment on your whole 'dating before you get skinny' thing... i met my boyfriend 20+ pounds ago and regardless of my size, or how much i complain about exercising, or bitching when the scale goes up - he has loved me every step of the way...

i was single for a LONG time, before meeting him, and had given up - so the only advice i can give is be patient... stick to what you're looking for in a person and you WILL find her... i truly believe we all have someone that we're meant to be with - for me, it just took 34 years... :o)

Anonymous said...

Yes...BBm..Jodi is right.....Be patient..you will find a beautiful woman who will love you...for you!!!...You are a great person...it won't take you long..to find someone.....BE PATIENT!!as the old saying goes..Everything comes to those who wait....!!Lee