I'm pissed.
I woke up in this girls' bed this morning feeling pretty good about my proformence ( yes I said PROformence ). She had to go to work this morning. So she is up and about walking around all happy. Walking slow but full of happiness. She asked me if I would like a cup of coffee. And thats when things went straight to hell.
She brings me what she calls "cafe latte" or "staight up latte".
What the F**K!!!! What the hell is that.
Let me explain something here: I AM A MAN
I am by far one of the manlyest mans you will ever meet. I cut the grass half lite, I have a garbage can in the yard just for beer cans ( recyleing bins to small for me and my friends), hell I have a refrigerator OUTSIDE just for beer and stuff so I don't have to go into the house, the back room is the "tool room" thats right I have a whole room just for my tools, and a shed outside ( why? because I can fix anything so I need the tools to prove it ). The whole garage is a workout room.
A mans man.
Then on top of this I got this going on. I have lost all this weight. Do you have any idea what that has done for my sex life? Thats right, I can bring it!!! Most guys can last what half hour? Maybe a hour if your lucky? Well now, I don't break a sweat until the first hour.
So do I look like I'm gay? Then why in the hell would you hand me a "latte"?
She said "it's the good stuff,".
NO NO it's NOT.
So think about this the next time you f**k someone.
Man/Guy/Gay?
Then hand him the right coffee!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh yea, big fan of yardsales too... ;o)
i think your post today is pretty funny but really, give the girl some credit for even OFFERING you coffee to begin with... ;o)
MMMMMM....BBM.....I'm a GIRL..and i don't even like lattes!!!!!Yes i can see that as an afront to your sexuality...LOL...I've spoken to yu ....and yu ain't no.."gaylord"...lol..(thats something us Aussies say..LOL)
Post a Comment