I bet that flower takes credit cards.
I did not get that??????
neither did I...!!!!..LOL
You need to remember two things Tracie: I'm a guy.And sometimes guys don't get "inside jokes" because we ain't that smart.But I got the credit card thing now.Nice and funny.......
You are very slow.
What!!! I got that after I read your profile, your the one who took for ever to add me. :p
lol
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I bet that flower takes credit cards.
I did not get that??????
neither did I...!!!!..LOL
You need to remember two things Tracie:
I'm a guy.
And sometimes guys don't get "inside jokes" because we ain't that smart.
But I got the credit card thing now.
Nice and funny.......
You are very slow.
What!!! I got that after I read your profile, your the one who took for ever to add me. :p
lol
Post a Comment