Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ego Trip'n

Modestity, don't fall for the hip. It is the egoist that truely gets what he wants.
Yes I said egoist.
I tried to be a nice guy and I tried not to put myself above others. Evertime I try, somebody has to get themselves all f'ed up then they come runing straight to me asking for help.
How can I NOT put myself above others when they WANT me to boss them around?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe we can call you... BigBossMan... instead of BigBadMan..LOL...!!!Keep up the great blogs...Lee

BigBadMan said...

HA HA HA Funny Lee. I tierd of people saying "I don't need you to tell me how to run my shift" So I sit back and let them dig themselves in to a hole. Then it's this : "please help me before the boss finds out I f**ked this up!!"

Anonymous said...

eww...i don't like egotistical men. That's the closest thing to gay as it gets ;)