Saturday, November 17, 2007

Power to the people......

Some things just take a long, really long time to sink in.

Sitting here I'm thinking what is power to the people really mean? I think that power is when you awake to realality and find yourself. Find yourself? Yes I think that I'm begining to get it. Soul searching has taking a back set for way to long.

I was watch the Today show ( NBC ) and they had this story about this little boy that had cancer. At 2 years old they didn't think he would live to see his next birthday. Now he is 7 and still fighting. A local high school football team has adopted him as their inspiration and before every game they all ralay around this little boy and shout:

"JUST WIN, BABY!!!!"

Remember that it is never over untill YOU give up.

Remember where we came from.

" I don't loose, because I don't choise too..."

~~~~Notorious B.I.G.



Check out this kids story.....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21755135/

No comments: