Friday, November 23, 2007

The Morning After......

Well, how was your Thanksgiving? Was it all you thought it was going to be? Or did the bottom drop out when your aunt ( who was on her ninth mixxed drink ) desided to show all the boys her new implants.
Me? O' I don't think so.... I learned my leason along time ago.
Family who only see each other once a year should not see each other at all. If that long lost family person hasn't called since last year that should mean you don't have to call them right? It's not like your on talking terms to begain with. There should be a six month buffer. If one of you haven't got off your ass and at lest made an effert to make some contact then it should be understold that the relationship is over.
So that brings me down to this year. I desided to mix it up. Play it safe. And injoy myself this year:
4 am: awake, up for work
6 am: at work
1 pm: off work, now home
( ok people let me explain somethink here. One of my friends stops by just as I'm pulling in the yard and invites me to their dinner. Where does he get the nerve right? " you shoulded be by yourself on thanksgiving" he says. And thats when I kindly explained to him that I wasn't alone if he is here. So we go into the hangout room ( garage ) and we have a mixxed drink.)
1:01 pm: DRINKING
( so back to my friend here. Well he has got to go so he leaves. Something about his family. And no sooner then he leaves I hear another god damn car ( minivan ) pull up. And you guessed it, it's another friend. She wants to know if I would like to go to her families house. Everyone there just loves me. ( she really needs a boyfriend ) And do what? NO NO NO. This is aday where your soppose to be happy right?)
1:45 pm: despite some really good effert, still at home and now alone
1:46 pm: let the power shots begain!!!!!!
2 pm: lit like the lamp
4 pm?: I stumble into house and nuke the pre-made meal from the day before. ( you can't say I didn't know this was coming) Chicken, mac-n-chez, mixxed veg's, and a pecan pie.
4:30 pm: sleeping
8 pm: I woke up and saw this movie on NBC called the Incedibles. It was ok.
11:30 pm: after the news I went back to sleep.

So I had areally good thanksgiving.
Can't wait for christmas......

No comments: