Friday, October 5, 2007

Weight Room

Well, I have been really busy for the last two weeks. Not only is the company going through major changes, but I'v been trying like hell to get my work-out room done.
I am finished. With the major work. I took this old building, which has been in the back yard for God knows how long, and remoldied it. Reinforcing it completely. fixxed the walls. New floor, old on was so hard to get out!!!! And put up a new door.
I put in 3 long buffet tables, in like a _ patner. So now it's a hang out room too. I'm going to put a TV and computer out there. So me and the guys can watch football, drink beer, and talk about our feelings. Guy stuff.
But I'm happy now that all the major work is done. I'm not fixxing anything for a week!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just curious...but did you put a sex swing in there?

Anonymous said...

No wonder we haven't seen you much on Camstreams...for ages..LOL!!!!

BigBadMan said...

No swing, sorry. But....