Monday, October 15, 2007

Thinking....

So there's this guy, nice, well rounded, and a peacher.
Now normally I don't listen to "peachers" because I think what they have to say is full of shit. ( That's about as plainly as I can put it. ) Egos as big as their off-shore bank accounts and with no really interest about what the bible has to say, peacher are about as full of them selves as Paris Hilton.
But I going through the sations late one night because I couldn't sleep and run across this guy named Joel Osteen. I stopped because my mom was married to a Osteen and I now live in a city right out side Daytona Beach named Osteen. This little hole was started by the Osteen family way back when, and so there is alot of family ties here.
Anywhos.....
I stopped there because of his name, I stayed there because he made alot of since. So I have did alittle digging and looking around and way to much listen for my own good. The guy knows his stuff. As some of you know, I went to Moody Bible College so I know a thing or two about the Good Book. And this guy is about as bible baced as I'v seen in along time.
He has a new book coming out, and he's on the tv alot I see. But he is worth checking out.

No comments: