Thursday, October 11, 2007

Weight Room part 2

I think I can honestly say: I'm loosing interest in sex. After my last girl friend I just don't really feel the need anymore. Not that I'm having any problems with the equitement. I just don't feel the need anymore. It's allmost like a spiritaul death. The body still lives but the soul is gone.
It didn't happen all at once. It's been slowing going away. I don't even remember the last time I.... But this has become clear to me now. Someone had asked me if I put a sex swing in my work-out room. You know what? The thought didn't even cross my mind. As a matter of fact, I have alot of posters with half naked women on them and you know what? Not a one is on the wall.
This has made me think.
If man thinks of sex like every 7 sec, then what the hell has my mind been doing?
I'm going crazy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you're swinging the other direction. Maybe women aren't doing the trick for you these days. Hmm...it's just something for you to think about.

BigBadMan said...

Nope. Never have never will. I think it is an emotional thing. Spending to much time focused at work, and having all guy friends, has made jack a dall boy.