Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hello all. What lead me here? A girl. You surpriced? I'm not. I always do the stupided thing for girls. Why do men do that? No, really, WHY!??!
I don't know this chick. Never seen her before but now I want to start a f**king blog.
OMG!!!!!!
But that is how this all started. A piece of *****. Not fair to her (god I hope she don't read this or if she does she don't know I'm talking about her!). She is great. I don't even know her and I say that! What the hell happens in the male mind to drive him to this level?
See here. This is really f'd up. I am the type of man that can handle any sitution. I have trained others to do so. But when I meant a women that is just right I get weak knees. What the hell! I'm highly trained, totally self reliant, competely in control. You can place me anywhere in the world, in any sitution, and I can overcome. Adapt. And survive.
But if a women like this comes along and I fall apart. Why. This is a flew. This is the reason I got the assignments I did. And the reason I could never be promoted to the top even know I could do my job better then anyone eles.
Women. The fall of a great man, the end of a great opperative.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great blog....more please!!!

d3m3nt14 said...

I love you brohah, so tell me who is this mystery woman?

Anonymous said...

YES...do tell!!!!

Unknown said...

who is it????????