Friday, August 31, 2007

What men want.....

Once again I'm lost. For those of you who know me you know that I talk to a lot of different women. Some good some bad. Some real bad :) I think the count is 300+. Now in all fairness I do not talk to all of them on a regular basis. But I try.
So this leads me to this: What the hell do men want!!!!!!
I have recenty meant this girl. Don't know her never meant her before. I just ran across her one day. I read her writing first. She is vary smart. Then I seen her picture. Vary beautiful. And then I talked to her. Her smile drove me up the wall !!! And then I find out she has the perfect job. I love intelligence.
So my world comes to a stop. I'm like, OMG. The perfect women.
WHAT... WAIT...HOLD THE HELL ON...
What am I saying? There's no way!
What is it in a mans soul that would stop him like this? Why her. I have meant alot of women. Why this one? What the hell is wrong with me? Yes that's it. There is some thing wrong with me. Now I feel dirty.
Now I must find this problem in my head and correct it.
I have heard of this before. I think it's called "love at first sight". Some people believe in it some don't. I don't really know. If I forget the "girl" here and focus on this problem I can understand it. I have to get control of this.
Yes this has happened to me before. The first time I layed eyes on a glock. That big beautiful gun. I held it for hours. So yes, there is a problem. It's called passion. I really hope this goes away. because it could lead into other issues.
I still have that gun.

No comments: