Sunday, December 16, 2007

The real world....

"I have decieded that it is best for us to just be friends."
Who the hell says that to someone right after sex? What the hell kind of person would even come up with a line that hurtful and then deliever it right after that?
Well, I did.
But it was in a dream. I have been having the up most weirdest dreams lately. And now I'm going to share them with you.
Thats right! If you are a reader of this blog then I am sorry. I feel I need to share the dreams in the hope that I can understand them.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

so how often do you have sex dreams?

BigBadMan said...

lately my dreams have been like "romantic". Last night's dream was me and this girl just sitting in a field just holding hands and talking. I had this feeling like "happiness".
Somethings wrong!!!!!